Enter The 2013 RGS Event
We have 4 guests and no members online
How to become a member of this website
PLEASE FIRST WATCH THE FOLLOWING VIDEO
"HOW TO SIGN UP FOR ROTARY GLOBAL SWIMARATHON"
On the front page of the website
The content of this web site is divided in to two parts, a general public area which can be viewed by anyone and a members area, which can only be viewed if you are a signed up Rotary Global Swimarathon (RGS) website member.
You will not be able to enter your club for the RGS event or enter for the World Record unless you become a RGS Website member first.
Here's how to get signed up in a couple of minutes:-
- Click on 'Member Login' at the top right hand side of the front page.
- Click on 'Create an account'.
- Fill the form in with your Full Name, a Username, your email address (which will not be displayed anywhere on the web site), your password (6 digits or more) and then confirm your password.
- Click 'Register'
- An email will be sent to the email address you gave. The message will include a link, which you have to click on to finish registration. If you do not receive an email within ten minutes then please check your junk mail folder.
- Once you have your username and password then you are a registered member of the Rotary Global Swimarathon web site and can login to the site.