Enter The 2013 RGS Event
We have 8 guests and no members online
How To Organise
- Created on Monday, 22 November 2010 00:00
- Last Updated on Sunday, 06 January 2013 11:05
- Written by webmaster
- Hits: 4161
How To Organise Your Rotary Global Swimarathon event
Click on link to download, use Microsoft Word to open Official Pack as Microsoft Word
Downloadable Rotary Global Swimarathon Swim To End Polio logo
Click on link to open , Right click select "Save Image as" to Download RGS Logo
Downloadable Rotary Global Swimarathon 2013 logo
Click on link to open , Right click select "Save Image as" to Download RGS 2013 Logo
Before the event you should:-
- Register your club / organisation with this web site and enter for the event.
- Hire your local swimming pool for the duration of your event on Saturday 23 February 2013.
- Contact local groups who would be willing to swim
- Advise the local media for publicity purposes.
- Obtain a donation or sponsorship from the swimmers which will be put towards the Rotary Polio Plus campaign via your own club and district Rotary Foundation.
- The general rule is:- Keep it simple.
- On completion of your event collect all sponsorship money for your Polio Plus Fund or local charities.
- E-mail the amount of money you have raised for your club to email@example.com